Monday, September 20, 2010

There's a difference between real time and knitting time

Over the weekend I decided I would try a new pattern I found on the internet. There are actually several variations of this baby sweater, but they are all called the 5 hour sweater. ( If you google this you'll see what I mean.) Well, I am now about 7 hours into this thing and only half way done. I did find a few errors in the pattern I'm using, and it is toddler size as opposed to infant size, but still.....

I do like how it will looks. It has a very interesting yoke pattern.

And it's as easy as pie!


Maybe I shouldn't be knitting while I'm watching football...especially when my beloved Patriots are having a bad day!

2 comments:

  1. Denise, this is adorable! Will you post a link to the pattern? Thanks for linking my blog on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Selma. Have post link as you suggested. The link is for a better version of the pattern than I initially used. I think you'll find it a very good knitting blog as well. Happy knitting!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know that you stopped by.