Sunday, April 20, 2014

Grape Jelly on White Bread

Finally finished the quilt for our dear granddaughter who has been away at college.   While she was home visiting for Easter, I unveiled the surprise.  She loves it, especially the name....Grape Jelly on White Bread.  She says that it captures her inner child.  I love how college kids think.  It's so rewarding to make someone happy just using what's on hand.....a total stash quilt.   Also, it was a joint effort with my DH.  What a pleasure it was to work together on something special for someone special to us.  We are blessed.

2 comments:

  1. I too like the name.As usual another beautiful quilt, you have a great talent my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gloria. I do enjoy creating them.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know that you stopped by.