Friday, February 18, 2011

How Now Blue Cowl

cowl
I love the way this came out.  It was quick and easy.  Finished it in a couple of days while watching TV with DH.  I got the pattern from one of the Langworthy Library Knitters.  I also found it on another blog when I Googled it.   The original pattern’s instruction were to block when complete, but I liked the way the bottom was wavy, so I left it unblocked.  Click on the pic for the link to the original pattern.  The yarn I used was cotton/silk blend and has a wonderful drape and feel.  I plan on making a few for gifts to add to my stash.

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Denise! Whst kind of yarn did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be more specific, what brand of yarn, and what are the fiber percentages?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The yarn was a cotton/silk blend. I don't remember the brand. I received it as a gift from my niece at Christmas. She bought it at that little yarn shop in Putnam, CT. that you recently visited. It feels wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know that you stopped by.