Sunday, March 11, 2012

Birds and Bracelets

Finished a couple of little crafty projects this weekend.   I was looking for something different to do and  came up with something a little “retro”….Friendship Bracelets.
100_0452

Brought me back to my old Girl Scout days, which was appropriate, considering this was the 100th Anniversary of the Girls Scouts of America.    Happy Birthday to all scouts past and present. 


Also worked on four stuffed birds using pieces of quilt scraps I couldn’t bear to throw out.   Thought the pieces were still big enough to make something with them and came across a site with a pattern for birds and instructions for making a mobile.  Check it out  here.  I found it very inspirational and interesting. 
100_0459      100_0460 

Finally, with the weather warming up again, I found myself needing to visit my new “favorite place”, the Roaring Brook Trail.

  100_0436  100_0438
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know that you stopped by.