Saturday, January 15, 2011

Go Pats!!

plate 1     plate 2

Finally got my special license plates!  They were ordered last year for my birthday (by my dear daughter), and they arrived this year for my birthday.  Just in time for the playoffs.  Great timing.   The delay in receiving the plates was due to the number that had to be pre-ordered before they would start making them.  They needed to have 1,000 orders.  Last year, when the Pats had a less than stellar year, orders weren’t coming in very well…..but this year, with the tremendous way they’ve been winning, everyone wants to be a fan.  As I said before, my plates were ordered last year…..which goes to show you that I love my Patriots no matter what and am proud to say it as well as display it on my car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know that you stopped by.