Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Another “Promise Quilt” Completed

100_0165
“Going Places”
This “Promise Quilt” took longer to finish than usual due to holiday projects that needed to be done in time for gift giving, not to mention the limit access I had to my sewing studio while I was in the wheel chair.  As you can see in the next picture, it got the seal of approval by my quilt  “inspector”!
100_0163
I’ve already got the newest “Promise Quilt” ready to go.  It’ll be called “Spread Your Wings”.  The fabric, once chosen, usually  “speaks” to me and lets me know it’s name.  Hopefully it won’t take as long as this one did.  I’ve got a few others on deck waiting to come to life.  I may have to actually give up some knitting time (OH NO!!!!!) to get these quilting projects done.   So much to do…..so little time.  What will I do when I actually have to go back to work.  I really don’t have time to work.  But, alas, I have to go back in order to make money to support my habit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know that you stopped by.